Re: Need help - icons for shapes missing

Hi Don,

> Couldn't recognize the image file format for file '/usr/share/dia/shapes/Flowchart/display.png

You picture is there in the right place, but there's a problem with the library to read the file.
Could you check/reinstall your libgdk-pixbuf2.0?
How did you install Dia (using the package manager or did you compile yourself) ?
Are there other Debian Wheezy users having the same problem?

Regards,

Steffen