Re: Cloud section in Dia menu

Hi Steffen,

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:26 AM, Steffen Macke <dia diagramr biz> wrote:
Hi Atul,

On 02/08/2012 09:42 PM, atul jha wrote:
If it is okey, i will take week time and come up with the collected set, or
should i follow the guide for creating shapes you mentioned?

Starting from existing clip art and the guide I mentioned work very well together: You can just import your clipart into Dia (or add it as image objects) and create shapes from that. So the way you create your diagram is a little bit different from the way explained in the guide but the actual shape creation process is the same.

I will follow as you suggested. I need some time. Will get soon. :)
Regards,

Steffen