Re: Cloud section in Dia menu

Hi Steffen,
.
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:02 AM, Steffen Macke <dia diagramr biz> wrote:
Hi Atul,

On 02/08/2012 11:18 AM, atul jha wrote:
I wanted to know if we can have a section covering Cloud related icons?
I would love to help if needed.

Earlier when i was not aware about Dia, i was using http://openclipart.org/  and open/libreoffice for most of my work

what are the icons you're looking for? Do they exist already and you just want to group them in
a special sheet? Or do you have to create new shapes?

If you would like to create shapes, you could start from

http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html.en

We're looking forward to your shapes!

The above mentioned portal keeps clipart under public domain without any licence restrictions. I will need atleast a week time to come up with entire section. :)

If it is okey, i will take week time and come up with the collected set, or should i follow the guide for creating shapes you mentioned?

Steffen