Re: Connecting text with a line

Hi,
thank you.
Your approach seems a bit overcomplicated. Using a connection point and
making its color the same as the one of the background is not that much
different from using a box and setting its bordercolor accordingly.
In LibreOffice-draw you can connect lines directly with text without
any tricks. However, draw comes with its own problems and defiencies.
I want to stick with dia, and i think i must live with this
backgroundcolor-trick.

Thank you,
Julian

Am Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:13:48 -0400