Re: DIA

Your mail is getting through, should we presume you are running Ubuntu as the OS?  If so which version?

Mike

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Frank Sommer <frs dansk-energi-service dk> wrote:

Hi Mike. Thank you for your reply.

The DIA version are 0.97.2, latest version as I can see.

PC is a HP Elitebook 8760W, i5-2540M CPU, 2,60GHz

Hope this mail goes through.

Frank

Fra: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] På vegne af Michael Ross
Sendt: 12. april 2012 17:16
Til: discussions about usage and development of dia
Emne: Re: DIA

Frank,  You should probably explain what version of Dia  you are using and the details of your computer and operating system.

I seem to remember this myself once, but I can't get it to happen doing what you said.  I don' think it is related to Dia exactly.  Is there a dialog hidden behind you windows asking for an answer or something?

Do not fear that I am the only person who can help out, others will be along presently.  But do keep experimenting carefully to see if you are causing it yourself somehow - it is not normal function, and Dia pretty dependable.

Mike