Re: html-link support

Hi,

On 09/28/2011 07:25 AM, calderoni carlo gmail com wrote:
Dia can export in .svg too, this format is xml and can be embedded directly in html. The text you type in dia, is escaped with entities: if tou
type "<br/>" in a dia text, it will became"&lt;br/&gt;" in exported .svg  (well, in dia file too), so if you
want working links, you have to process the svg xml in some manner. You also have to put xlink namespace in link tags (i remember something
about that but not 100% sure, Google a bit)
That would also be my preferred approach. I've just added <a xlink:href></a> support to the
Python SVG export in git master:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=8bd941996708190c9cda2b8858942ad12167a57c

It uses the "url" meta property.
In case "git master" does not mean anything to you: The functionality will be included in Dia 0.98.

Here's a simple sample (requires a browser that supports SVG):

http://dia-installer.de/images/linktest.svg

Regards,

Steffen