Re: It is possible to change shape type without deleting and recreating it?

For cool viewing an svg doc, can i suggest sozi ?

It's a piece of js script added to your document that allow some navigation (pan zoom rotate) and transitions.

I'm currently working on it's dia integration, but it already works with inkscape.