Re: It is possible to change shape type without deleting and recreating it?
- From: Steffen Macke <dia diagramr biz>
- To: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru>, discussions about usage and development of dia <dia-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: It is possible to change shape type without deleting and recreating it?
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:32:19 +0200
On 09/23/2011 06:08 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
I could do it by hands inside the Dia document source (XML, after all, is very
flexible format...), but I'd like to have a more straightforward solution.
Something like this might be possible with the help of a Python plugin.
But "the devil is in the details".
Could you provide two "before and after" diagrams?
Tricky questions might be:
* How do you select the placeholder shapes?
* How do you select the replacement shapes?
* Do the connectors match (somehow)?
] [Thread Prev