It is possible to change shape type without deleting and recreating it?

Greetings, All!

I understand that what I'm looking for isn't common in general, but i'm
stumbled with this task in my daily work with Dia.
I place generic shapes without knowing beforehand, which type I need them to
be. But I do know the layout and connections beforehand.
I could do it by hands inside the Dia document source (XML, after all, is very
flexible format...), but I'd like to have a more straightforward solution.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 23.09.2011, <20:05>

Sorry for my terrible english...