Re: dia components

On 13 September 2011 23:23, Michael Scheepers <michael scheepers gmail com> wrote:
I just did a fresh openSUSE 11.4 installation, but I couldn't find your shapes there.
Are you sure that the diagram was created using the openSUSE version of Dia?
Any additional shapes installed besides the standard Dia installation?

Steffen, I was certain but now I'm starting to doubt myself - I'm 99% sure it was created via SUSE. Again, I don't think I installed anything other that the basic rpm but can't be sure. I've still got the iso for the disc I used for the SUSE install. I'm going to re-install in a VM and try and re-create. Give me a day or two and I'll post back
Steffen and Jasper, just as some belated feedback, I re-installed suse gnome 11.3 in a VM from my original install disk and indeed the shapes that I've used in the links above are not there. I can only conclude therefore that I found the additional shapes on the web somewhere. I haven't been able to track them down yet, however I have found some additional network shapes that are useful. The following links all point to the same source, in case it's of any use to anyone else:

My apologies for the confusion but thanks for pointing me in the right direction.