Re: Dia. working with layers

Greetings, Hans Breuer!

I need more general objects (classes) at different views.

Putting these general objects on an extra layer seems to be your best option.

To add: On an extra layer underneath your other layers.
Since you want lines attached to them hide properly with layers they attributed
to.

BTW, is the fact that layer linking resets randomly is a known bug or a
feature I did not understand?

I mean, I choose layer 2, enable linking to layer 1 and layer 0, then choose
layer 1 and enable linking to layer 0 and layer -1. When I come back to layer
2, it now have enabled link to layer -1.
It must be a per-layer option, IMO.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 20.09.2011, <16:01>

Sorry for my terrible english...