Re: Line pointed to center of circle

It never hurts to mention which version of Dia you are using and the OS.

But, I think you are seeing the behavior that is current for Dia.

With object snap turned on.
If you create an ellipse and set it to be a circle, and turn the back ground off,
then draw a line to it,  the line will snap to the center, but the line is not visible within the circle.

If you want to draw a line that is a visible ray from the center of the circle,
Dia does not do this with snapping and connection,
thus when you move the circle the visible ray is left behind.

I tried to use the Electric connection point but that did not help either.

Mike