Re: Dia: Why is it so hard to do simple things? dia-list Digest, Vol 89, Issue 7

At 09.09.2011 11:00, Edheldil wrote:
On 09/08/2011 11:29 PM, Michael Ross wrote:
It is worth noting that many people like this software and work
productively
with it who did not write it.

[ To nobody in particular ]

Hi, Hans,
Nothing I have said has been meant as a criticism of your work - I am
sure that your free time is limited and I am glad somebody is working on
Dia at all.