Re: External "so" module.

Hi Paul,
At 01.09.2011 22:14, Paul Chavent wrote:
Thank you Pierre-Louis.

Is there any sample project that provide an external lib (to see how it
deals with finding the dia source tree... or is there any way to install
dia headers) ?

Using libdia as SDK (or building Dia plug-ins outside of the tree) is not supported. The libdia API/ABI is not considered stable. It is not prepared for side-by-side installation. And for advanced plug-ins you even need access to app/ provided functionality.

Of course there might be out of tree plug-ins I do not know of.