Non-transparent <textbox> background for custom shapes - possible?

Greetings, All.

I'm trying to create some custom shapes to automate my diagram creation, but
I'm unable to find a way to have <textbox> field span outside element
boundaries and maintain it's readability at the same time, as it is possible
with simple text field. Is there a way that I'm missing?

--
WBR, Andrey Repin mailto:anrdaemon freemail ru 29.08.2011 20:08

Sorry for my terrible english...