Re: Non-transparent <textbox> background for custom shapes - possible?

Hi Andrey,
At 29.08.2011 18:11, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, All.

I'm trying to create some custom shapes to automate my diagram creation, but
I'm unable to find a way to have<textbox>  field span outside element
boundaries and maintain it's readability at the same time, as it is possible
with simple text field. Is there a way that I'm missing?

I'm not sure I I understood your problem, but dit you try the resize="no" attribute? See:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/doc/custom-shapes#n100

This should give you text "sapn outside boundaries". And the textbox background will not be drawn, so it would be transparent.

But if you want an opaque textbox with shapes - like the draw background option of Standard - Text - that's indeed not possible with resize="no".

HTH,
        Hans