Assistance Request

To the Dia community,

I am writing to you to request your assistance in resolving a problem I'm having with Dia no longer printing
to my HP Photosmart C4680 printer; it was working a few weeks ago, but now refuses to do so. I have tested
this problem on both my laptop and netbook, and have unloaded and reinstalled Dia on my laptop, all to no
avail, as yet. Any advice or assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

With Many Thanks,

Howard Kleinberg
Graduate Candidate,
Master of Science in Computer Science and Information Systems
Wilmington, NC