Re: Assistance Request

It is odd that several computers suddenly have the same problem with a printer.  If you did not change Dia it is unlikely that is the problem.  If you did then go back to a Dia version before the problem.

Honestly, these things are often the result of driver software problems.  Possible that an upgrade (security update, etc.) of OS could require an upgrade of the printer drivers.

In your case it could also be a networking problem.

I am not all that useful for these sorts of troubleshooting activities, but maybe my ideas will be helpful.

Mike