Re: question

Hello Vladimir,

On 11/13/2011 08:35 PM, Vladimir Travalja wrote:
Hi, I have question regarding Dia program for Mac OS X 10.7.2. Is there any
binary for that version of OS X, cause I've tried to search the google for
this and I didn't found it. I also tried to install your app using
macports, but it failed during instalation.
Sorry for this. If you provide us with the error message(s), we might be able to help you.
Is there any working beta so I
can test it?
Several users have reported this problem already. My plan is to "upgrade" to Mac OS X Lion by the end of the year, which would allow to create a DMG. Until then, there'll be no Lion binaries - unless someone else provides them.

Regards,

Steffen