question

Hi, I have question regarding Dia program for Mac OS X 10.7.2. Is there any binary for that version of OS X, cause I've tried to search the google for this and I didn't found it. I also tried to install your app using macports, but it failed during instalation. Is there any working beta so I can test it?

--
SrdaÄan pozdrav Ââ ÂWith kind regards Ââ mit freundlichen GruÃenÂâÂÂcordialmenteÂâ cordialment

bacc. inf.ÂVladimir Travalja
Address: Krasica 205c, HR-51224 Krasica
Phone:Â+385 (91) 118 63 32
E-mail:Âvladimir travalja gmail comÂ| Skype:Âvladimirtravalja