Dia

Hi

This program has potential; I presently use Visio and DrawPlus X5.

I have a question, when drawing lines is it possible to have line hops on intersecting lines as in Visio and how can I get rid of the arrow when drawing lines, use a plain line as default. It would also be nice when drawing lines in technical diagrams to be able to keep the line tool active to draw one line after another instead of having to type “L” each time you want to add a connecting line.

I also find setting the colors confusing using code to select color.

Regards

John