Re: Dia

Greetings, John Samoluk!

I have a question, when drawing lines is it possible to have line hops on
intersecting lines as in Visio

Not that I know.

and how can I get rid of the arrow when drawing lines, use a plain line as default.

The very bottom of the palette.

It would also be nice when drawing lines in technical diagrams to be able to
keep the line tool active to draw one line after another instead of having
to type "L" each time you want to add a connecting line.

I believe it is controlled somewhere in the settings... Can't recall.

I also find setting the colors confusing using code to select color.

Dia keeps the list of colors you've used in a diagram, so you can quickly pick
colors you're using often.

P.S.
I'd also advise to use more descriptive message subjects...

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 03.11.2011, <23:48>

Sorry for my terrible english...