From: "Andrey Repin" <anrdaemon freemail ru>
To: "Evan William Kilbourne" <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 6:13:06 AM
Subject: Re: DIA Question

Greetings, Evan William Kilbourne!

I recently started using the DIA freeware to makes a flowchart for the
organization that I work for. My question is, is there an easy way to fit
all the boxes onto one printable area?

You know, programs don't (generally?) possess a gift of sentience.
They can't know, what exactly you mean by "fit all boxes onto area".
Do you want them scaled down, or just moved? And that's only one of many
possible questions.

I have already made the flowchart, and I don't necessarily want to go
through again and redo the whole thing.

You know you can rearrange blocks and they will keep connections? >.<

Please let me know if this is possible.

It really depends on the exact result you want to achieve, but one thing might
help you: Dia could show you the page grid. All objects that fit inside one
page cell, will be printed on one page.
(Honestly, page grid is displayed by default, how did you missed it?)

Also please let me know if there is a way to standardize the sizes of the
boxes and text.

Double-click the shape on palette.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 03.11.2011, <17:04>

Sorry for my terrible english...