Re: Shapes with embedded images

At 16.06.2011 01:48, Christopher Nelson wrote:
I created several shapes under my home directory (in ~/.dia) which
reference images elsewhere under my home directory.  When I deploy
these shapes, the image links are broken.  Looking at the .shape file
I see things like "xlink:href="file:///home/chrisn/v/5ES.png".  Can I
put the image I want to embed in the shapes directory and remove the
path?
Looking at the code this is supposed to work. Please get back to us if it doe not.

Regards,
        Hans