inline image, image relative path or...

Dear DIA Mailinglist,

sinds a few weeks I am using DIA to create an application architecture overview.
But when I mailed a colleague the overview he did not see the images but the error "Broken image"

After some googling I found the reason.. DIA does not store default the image into the dia file.
There are two workaround on the web and the one on (http://osdir.com/ml/dia-list/2010-10/msg00020.html) works,

But the inline option that is described on http://dia-installer.de/doc/en/basic-objects-chapter.html the following is stated:
"Images can be stored embedded in the diagram ("inline data"). You should handle this option with care, because embedding images increases not only the files size, but also the load and save times for the diagram."

Question:
Where is this option :) I can not find it in the windows version (0.97.1), but perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for you advise and tips.

Regards

Edzo
\
--
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit." - Harry S Truman
mail: e a botjes gmail com