Re: Cannot save on harddrive and retrieve?

Pieter,

On 07/19/2011 09:42 PM, Pieter Henning wrote:
Hi I create the diagram then I save it but when I go to my h/dice wanting to
copy on cd it does not allow me it ask me with what program I have used word
,exel,wordpad etc no luck can you help

What has happened i developed the diagrams on a pc at work but i can export
it or copy it so I can use or work on it at home

In order to help you, we need a little bit more information to understand your problem:

Are you still able to open you diagram on your PC at work?
In which format did you save the diagram?
How did you transfer the diagram to your home PC?
Is Dia installed on your home PC?
How did you try to open the file on your home PC?

Regards,

Steffen