Re: Dia for Mac OSX 10.5

Luke,

On 07/19/2011 11:17 AM, Luke Wyman wrote:
I currently only have up to 10.5 installed on my computer but the only download available for Mac OSX is for 10.6. Is there any other download available for the mac that's compatible with what I have?
Sorry, I don't have Mac OS 10.5.8 available, so I cannot provide you an
installation package. OS X Lion will be the next on my list (probably by
the end of the year).

I'm using MacPorts to build/install Dia:

http://www.macports.org

If you're not familiar with the commandline, Porticus might help you:

http://porticus.alittledrop.com/

If you need additional information, please let me know.

The following support request might provide additional information / another Mac OS 10.5 user:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3381961&group_id=16768&atid=216768

Speaking of Mac OS X: I'm looking for a Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion" user that could check the following DMG:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dia-installer/files/dia/0.97.1/Dia-0.97.1-2.dmg/download

Note that this DMG will NOT run on Snow Leopard!

Regards,

Steffen