Displayed page breaks follow up. Seems like a bug to me...

More info:

I played around with the Page Setup dialog.  First, I set all margins to 0.0mm and clicked "Apply", which
correctly displayed the page breaks at 216mm and 279mm.  Then I increased the margins.  Interestingly, the
top and bottom limited themselves to 10.30mm and the left and right limited themselves to 13.47mm.  (Swapped
from the original dialog.)  When I clicked apply, the page breaks showed correctly at 195.4mm and 252.06mm.
When I opened a new diagram, the page breaks were back to ~164mm and ~229mm...

Regards,
Doug