Re: Resolution in PNG export

Hi Edheldil,

sorry for the late reply.

On 02/09/2011 03:59 PM, Edheldil wrote:
recently I was exporting some diagram to PNG and found out that only one
PNG exporter allowed to set size of the resulting picture - the others
were using some nonobvious and ridiculously low resolution, so that even
though I had set up page size as A4 (and my drawing covered it), the
resulting picture was tiny and unusable.
Have you tried increasing the scale in the "Page Setup"-Dialog (File->Page Setup... in the menu)? Increasing the scale will result in larger exported PNGs - try this e.g. with the Cairo PNG export.

Is this the kind of functionality you're looking for?

I think Hans has mentioned this before on the mailing list.

Regards,

Steffen