Resolution in PNG export

Hi all,

recently I was exporting some diagram to PNG and found out that only one
PNG exporter allowed to set size of the resulting picture - the others
were using some nonobvious and ridiculously low resolution, so that even
though I had set up page size as A4 (and my drawing covered it), the
resulting picture was tiny and unusable.

How are those exporters meant to be used? Page size set to A0 to create
small pic for a web page in a decent quality? Come on ....

This one exporter at least allowed me to set image size, but (of course
:( ) I had to enter pixels, not e.g. size and resolution. Nor does it
have option for transparent background.

I am a Dia user for many years, but I was still disappointed :(

Regards,
Edheldil