Re: Question regarding text alignment

Hi Xavi,

On 02/03/2011 04:07 PM, Xavier Marchador wrote:
I've started using DIA to draw network diagrams and I can't find a way to write parallel text above or under a diagonal line. that is to say, I can write text and set the Text alignment and the vertical alignment but I miss the rotate clockwise or counter clockwise option. Is there any way to do that in the current release or is it in the roadmap for a future release?
Which Dia version do you use? Are you aware of the "Outline" tool? it allows to draw texts that can be rotated.
You can watch a video how to rotate text on the page below:

http://dia-installer.de/doc/rotation.html.en

Is that what you're trying to do? If not, could you explain you problem in a little bit more detail? E.g. with an
example diagram?

Regards,

Steffen