Re: snap to a line

Hi DynV,

On 02/08/2011 09:42 PM, dynvec gmail com wrote:
I published a sample of my problem on
http://dynv.qc.to/content/diagram-sample-association-class
Thanks. It's much easier to discuss your problem now.
I would suggest that you replace your "UML - Association"
with a "Standard - Line" object, because it contains the connection point in
the middle that you are looking for. This way, you'll be able to move your
classes A, B and C around. Do you see any problems with such an approach?
I think you've described this solution in your original email already.

Don't be afraid to use objects in a different context - as long as they produce
the outcome you are looking for.

Regards,

Steffen