Adding a line style to box.c (SADT/IDEF)

Hello,

I'm trying to add a line style (Dashed) attribute to the box.c shape of the SADT sheet.

I tried to use the diamond.c from the flowchart as a reference but I can't get it to work.
If I double-click on the shape I can't select the line style attribute.

As I understand the structure of Dia I only need to change the box.c file, right?

As you see from the picture attached, I managed to add a source identified attribute to the properties menu but I can't make the line style attribute appear.

Any hint's ? Thanks a lot. Regards Robert.