Re: How to use Dia python plugin on a Mac?

Hello Jianbao,

On 08/07/2011 03:47 PM, Jianbao Tao wrote:
Here is the story. I installed Dia from Macports on my Mac running Snow Leopard. The Dia port from Macports
doesn't have any variants concerning python, so I presume that python support is included in the Dia port. I
didn't find instructions about using python plugins on Mac, but I did find some instructions on how to use
python plugins on Windows in this web page:
The windows instructions will not help you in this case. There's a patch for Maports Dia that enables Python support:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/29790

Regards,

Steffen