Re: Your dia program is very funny.

Hi Sergio,

sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with Dia.

On 10/12/2010 08:04 PM, Sergio Alarcón Cabrera wrote:
Hello, my name is Sergio Alarcón I'm a student of Barcelona, Spain. I'm 18 years old and I study computer
programer science. The other day, I was in class doing a work about the E-R relation with the recommended
DIA program. So, when I was about to end, the program mysteriously stopped working and a windows window was
appeared telling that the program stopped working, the unic thing I could do was close the program. Well...
I feel bad because I was working about 45 minutes, but.... few days after, today I woke up early because I
had to do a

Why don't you just save your work from time to time? Just press Ctrl+S
to do that.
Did you save your work on a network drive?
Was your drawing very large and complex?
Did you know that Dia is automatically saving your diagrams on a regular
basis? If Dia crashes, look for the *.dia.autosave files,
copy them to a new *.dia file and open them.

My operating System is Windows 7 and my software version is: diaw.exe 0.97
I would love to receive your response. Have a nice week, Sergio Alarcón.

The latest release of Dia is 0.97.1. Is there a particular reason why
you are using an older version?
You can download the Windows installer for the latest version from

http://dia-installer.de

Regards,

Steffen