Your dia program is very funny.

Hello, my name is Sergio Alarcón I'm a student of Barcelona, Spain. I'm 18 years old and I study computer programer science. The other day, I was in class doing a work about the E-R relation with the recommended DIA program. So, when I was about to end, the program mysteriously stopped working and a windows window was appeared telling that the program stopped working, the unic thing I could do was close the program. Well... I feel bad because I was working about 45 minutes, but.... few days after, today I woke up early because I had to do a very hard homework... so, I ended the work a few minutes ago... The surprise appeared when, I (with a very big smile because I did the work in only 3 or 4 hours) went to the kitchen for a glass of colacao, and to return to the room... The same window of the other day was appeared... The dia program was closed without reason. I kill... really... I kill somebody... All the work of the morning destroyed... My 4 hours wasted...
I write this e-mail to express my emotion... Please try to solvent this problem because many computers can be thrown out the window.
My operating System is Windows 7 and my software version is: diaw.exe 0.97
I would love to receive your response. Have a nice week, Sergio Alarcón.