Re: Cisco Dia Icons

Le vendredi 09 juillet 2010 à 14:34 +1000, GMAIL - James McDonald a écrit :

When I get some more time (after renovation is finished and I'm not
building/painting at all hours) I will revisit svg2shape.xslt which is
the only convert script I'm aware of and see if I can tame it.

AFAIR, when Ian did the conversion "back then", he used the Postscript files that were available, and converted the PS paths into shapes. svg2shape.xslt (plus perhaps some cleaning-up with Inkscape) might be easier nowadays.

    -- Cyrille