database table diagonal lines when printing

I checked the mailing list archive and found a question on this but no-one appears to have answered it. Hence I'm reporting that I see the same thing and wonder if there is a fix.

The Database Table object works fine on-screen.

I have attached a small pdf to demonstrate the effect when printing but in case that doesn't make it through the mailing list gate I'll describe it now.

When printed on a printer (I have two) or via PDFCreator or via Dia exporting to pdf you see half-strength diagonal lines emanating from the circular bullets (but not the diamond shaped primary key bullet) and rising at about 25 or 30 degrees across the attribute names.

Dia is a wonderful package and I'm really pleased to have been using it for the last few years.

I've been intending to report this for some time.

Sorry it has taken me so long.

Thanks

Mike