Re: Dia-0.97.1 - bug-fix release

Thanks, Hans!

An updated Windows installer is available from

http://dia-installer.de

The installer now includes the necessary files to embed SVG images
in Dia using the Image object. Note that you'll have to switch from
"Supported Formats" to "All Files" when browsing for the SVG.
This is annoying, but I couldn't figure yet how to make Dia on
Windows realize that SVG is supported now - on Linux this
works just nicely for me.

The installer build uses two files that are not included in the
official tarballs - I was too stupid to get the necessary changes
into the 0.97 branch in time. Get the files from the git repository or
https://sourceforge.net/projects/dia-installer/files/dia/0.97.1/dia-0.97.1-win32-patch.tar.bz2/download

Steffen