Re: Getting the middle of an object to snap to grid - how?

Making the resistor one step wider or narrower will get rid of the problem
of it's endpoint being half way between a pair of grid lines.  It the grid is
set too coarse this may make the resistor wider or narrower than desired,
so the fix is to adjust the grid lines closer or further apart.

[ see attached screenshot-2 ]

Arv
_._