Re: Getting the middle of an object to snap to grid - how?

Following up on Arv's comment.

I can place a connection point from the Electric palette on the point of a resistor winding, group the resistor and connection point symbol (as opposed to an internal connection point of a symbol) together, and a line will snap to the connection point symbol and travel with the grouped resistor and point.  Which demonstrates the fact that connection points of a group are the same as the individual elements from which it is made.