Re: Bug with filled rounded rectangles?

Thimo,

Thank you for a reply.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 20:34, Thimo Langbehn <thimo g4t3 de> wrote:
- From what i can see on Windows this seems to be a rounding issue
with the top/left "rectangle" coordinates or arc sizes/position. The
artifacts appear/disappear with different sizes of the rectangle. As
far as i can see, the dia function is correct.

It seems that both artifacts disappear if anti-aliasing is activated.
Andrzej, could you confirm this?

I gather that you meant exporting to png with anti-aliasing (I'm not
that fluent in dia).  In that case those artifacts are not visible.
I did:
- exported to PNG (Pixbuf): Not OK
- exported to PNG (with anti-aliasing): OK
- exported to PNG (via cairo): OK
- exported to WMF: OK

The artifacts are however always visible in the dia itself (no matter the zoom).

Best regards
Andrzej