Bug with filled rounded rectangles?

Hello all

I've just upgraded from 0.96 to 0.97.1 (on Windows) and I have noticed
one thing.
When I have rectangle with rounded corners then I see that there are
some minor problems with filling around corners.

Is it only my observation, or others also can verify this?

I have searched a bit this mailing list and I have noticed the very
similar (the same?) problem raised some time ago:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dia-list gnome org/msg09272.html

I'm not sure if the etiquette of this mailing list allows for
attachments (the mailing list page does not say anything about that)
but this one is so small that I've allowed myself to attach a simple
example.

Best regards
Andrzej