Re: Bug with filled rounded rectangles?

Now that you mention anti aliasing - I have Dia using some outline text that makes horizontal, rightward going, white (or background colored) lines that mask other shapes stripey-like.  If I disable anti aliasing it goes away.  But hen the anti aliasing d\goes away which is disappointing.  I have the newest stable Dia on a Win7 machine.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Thimo Langbehn <thimo g4t3 de> wrote:

                    Michael E. Ross
      NC Solar Center Test Laboratory
               (919) 585-5118 best
              (919) 513-0418 desk
           michael_ross ncsu edu
         michael e ross gmail com

NC Solar Center : www.ncsc.ncsu.edu
Professional Directory : www.greenprofessionals.org

"The information in this email is provided by the NC Solar Center at NCSU as a public service. The Solar Center strives to provide accurate information, but does not warrant or represent the accuracy, usefulness or reliability of this information. For specific advice, we always recommend that you consult with a professional in the appropriate profession for your needs." Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Record Law NCGS, Ch 132 and may be disclosed to third parties