Re: Problem

Hello

    You can insert a picture with "image" element, and inside properties
browse the image file.

    Connect points are the same like a rectangle element, and you can
edit connections points.

    But, you can use a group, to put a connecting point inside your
picture, you can create a small rectangle, circle (solid, transparent,
w/o border) over there picture and then (object-->group) the picture and
this small elements.

    Then you can use small items like connect points inside image.

Al 16/08/10 16:39, En/na alexis direct ha escrit:
Hello, I have the software Dia and I do not really understand some
functions.

I wanted to know if it was possible to insert an image and determine
the image points of connections.

I put the picture of a coupler and to ethernet connections from each
port. This is it possible to have connection points within the image?

Thank you in advance

Greetings

Alexis