Help to improve dia-installer.de

Hi,

I'm trying to improve the dia-installer.de website. Right now, just the
main page changed.
Before I apply the new structure and layout to the rest of the pages,
I would like to gather some feedback from you.
Please take the time and participate in this survey
(it's only 4 questions and you can skip those you don't want to answer)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G6L9V29

Unfortunately, I cannot provide links in the survey itself. That's why I
put them here:

a) http://dia-installer.de/index_en.html
b) http://dia-installer.de/index.html.en

Of course any feedback is welcome. Comment in the survey or send an
email to sdteffen gmail com

The support link in the main navigation bar is still bogus, I have to
come up with a real support page.
When trying to answer the question "Which page makes it easier to find
what you're looking for", please keep in mind that you may already know
the old page. You should assume the role of a new visitor here.

The results so far are pretty interesting so I'm really looking forward
to your answers. I'll share the results with you in a week or two.

Regards,

Steffen