Sanpping objects to grid by middle instead of corner

I’m having a problem when I have 'Snap to Grid' turned on. The object always snaps to the grid with the upper left corner node(?). Is there a way to make it snap to a side or middle node(?)?

Some objects have a line coming out from the middle of one or more sides (see the ‘Horizontal Relay’). If I resize the object these lines won’t necessarily line up with the grid. When I then insert a ‘line’ or ‘zigzag line’ it snaps to the grid but doesn’t align with the lines on the side of the object. Yes you can ‘connect’ the line to the objects node(?0 but there is always a slight jump in the line.

Here is an example of what I a m talking about.

Open a new diagram. Choose the 'Electric' sheet and insert the 'Horizontal Relay' onto the diagram. Zoom in to 800%. Notice that the two lines coming out the sides of the object are on the grid line. Now change the size of the object one 'notch' by dragging the corner or the side in or out. The lines coming out the side of the object no longer rest on the grid line. No amount of movement will get those lines back on to the grid.

I would like these lines to not have that jump in them as I use these diagrams to present ideas to customers and it just doesn’t look clean. I could turn off the ‘Snap to Grid’ but that kind of defeats the purpose of having it available, i.e. to make clean diagrams.

Kind Regards,

Jon Oesterheld

Automation Project Engineer

EROWA Technology, Inc.

2535 S. Clearbrook Dr.

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

E-Mail: jon oesterheld erowatech com

Mobile: 224-622-0697

 "Ask us about our MTS Promotion going on now through December 2010!"

Your opinions and suggestions are very important to us as we strive to provide the Highest Quality Customer Service! Please send any Compliments, Comments, or Complaints directly to Erowa Technology management at chris norman erowatech com.

PPlease consider the environment before printing my email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply email or contact: info erowatech com so that our address record can be corrected. Thank You.