Re: hyperlinks

I was thinking of making it more general so any custom shape can have this
property when you click the shape .. What I was hoping was to add an
ext_attribute flag which allows people to add the URL link to any custom
shape: To pick a probably totally wrong notation:

<ext_attributes>
 <ext_attribute name="NCBIURL" description="NCBI Info"
url="http://www.ncbi.nih.gov/blah_blah";
 type="url"/>
</ext_attributes>

That would generate in the .dia
File that's got stuff like:

<dia:attribute name="custom:NCBIURL">
 <dia:url>#http://blah/blah#
 </dia:url>
</dia:attribute>

Or something ..

The reason this would be useful is now our custom shapes w/ custom data can
link to databases/websites and w/ the format above, it would be straight
forward to automatically generate the ext_attribute string .. Given the info
in the xml file..

If you guys come up w/ a syntax you don't object to, let me know and I'll
try and get this done..

-regards,
-avi