Re: hyperlinks

avijit ghosh wrote:
This would be of *tremendous* use to us. At the very least an extension to
the shape modules such that a link field is there for custom objects. If
someone can point me in the proper direction, I'll try and code this up (or
try and con someone into coding this in for me :))

-regards,
-avi
Hm... I think the easiest way would be to add some shape for witch you would have two main properties - text and URL. The "text" property would be shown as an underlined text and the URL could be fired when you hold CTRL and click with a mouse. Editing properties could be similar as for UML - Dependecy, but additionally there could be an option to show/hide underline.

Regards,
Nux.