Dia for making Organization Charts

Hi,

Thanks for a fantastic program... Continue the great work...

I have some questions..
I wonder if there is a symbol library existing, or under development, that suits the making of Organization Charts?

Is there a way I can generate a chart with standard rectangular boxes, from a list, for example made in excel?

I am using Windows XP platform, and often use word and excel in my work. Would it be possible to design functionality that allows copying Dia diagrams directly into Word or Excel and objects or pictures? And the other way, could one include functionality that makes standard boxes with text when copying cells from Excel into Dia? A function that allows changing a selected number of objects into another type of object would also be very useful.

Thanks alot!

Regards,
Knut Nilsen
Norway